Well, May is almost finished - and it has been a good month. Birthdays, graduations, and all kinds of celebrations in between. I'm sad May went by so quickly, but I'm looking forward to a sunny June.
Here are some links I have been loving this last month:
- The National Stationery Show posts have been filling up all my feeds this past month, and I couldn't get enough! To see some of the beautiful new stationery, check out Oh So Beautiful Papers great reviews. Make sure you don't miss their Paper Party post - I just love that garland!
- With a recent inspiration from my sister redoing her apartment - I have been obsessed with "IKEA hacks" on Pinterest - especially this bar cart one!
- In need of a good read this summer? Check out these lists here , here, & here
My favorite reads right now include Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand, and The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Rifle Paper Co. launched their wallpaper line at NNS this year, and officially to the public today. So much beauty - I'm in love!
-Think you can tell a persons age off of their first name? Maybe you can - read more about it here
- Long summer nights call for quick but delicious meals. The girls over at The Daily May have the perfect fix for this with 15 Minute Creamy Avocado Pasta. They are also giving away the cookbook the recipe comes from, The Oh She Glows Cookbook, so check it out!