I haven't shared some of my favorite things I have been finding and seeing from other artists and bloggers in a while. This is one is going to be a November and first part of December round up...so here we go!
- I always love reading about others beauty routines. I loved when this article popped up on A Beautiful Mess back in early November. The Neutrogena makeup remover wipes have always been a staple for me, I was happy to see them among the bunch. I can't wait to try out the Revlon color bust balms. Just look how vibrant the tube is!
- Beautiful fall and winter mood board by Making It Lovely . I think I love it so much because they are a toned down version of my wedding colors. (I will never let go of loving orange and pink, regardless the shades they are in. )
- It is always great to read a little slice of advice from artist you admire. Here they have rounded up 100 different designers who are all asked the same 5 questions and have great tips and advice to share. They are only on #72, so you can still catch up : )
- I occasionally look at wedding posts still (there are so many beautiful ideas and wedding out there!) This wedding at the Parker just took my breath away. Did you see her flower crown/veil combo? Or those orange doors? Wow!
- Gift Swaps, White Elephant, Christmas Exchange, Secret Santa, Secret Jesus...whatever you call it, it is always fun to participate in giving. This year I signed up to be apart of a international and national gift swap, Goody Goody Gift Swap curated by Jenna Cantagallo. I received my "swapee" this week and am so excited to make her something special as a gift! Check out gifts being sent this year, and from previous years with the #goodgoodygiftswap
- The Christmas season is dictated by music galore - so many decades of musicians and versions of old and new favorites. I am often bouncing from Bing Crosby, to Sufjan Stevens, to Mannheim Steamroller. A favorite group of mine, Sleeping at Last, has released an album of their Christmas music. I particularly love their rendition of "Silver Bells".
- Last but not least, check out the 24 Merry Days. A sweet 24 day give away put on by 24 different bloggers. Each day a new blogger has a new prize you can win, and entering is so easy! Plus there are so many great blogs to look through too! (Don't worry you can still enter the past ones, hooray!)
Any links you absolutely loved this past month?